|Left Hand Drive|
|6 October 1987|
|29 September 1987||United States|
|Nice Driver||Dark Blue|
20 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 4 September 2019.
Photos of SAJNA3848JC145218
Click slide for larger image. This car has 21 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (4)
Details Photos: Exterior (8)
Uploaded September 2019:
Detail Photos: Interior (5)
Detail Photos: Engine (4)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2019-09-04 09:42:53 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 9/4/19
Opening bid US $7,500, no reserve, no bids 6 days left in auction, seller codemanusa, 95k miles.
1988 Jaguar XJ-SC
A rare variant of the XJS produced for only a couple of years before the full convertible. These cars were produced to order and the roof system was put together by Aston Martin. Its comprised of the 2 removable hard roof panels in the Targa type position and a rag top rear section. It retains the full roll bar of the coupe and was therefore considered much safer.
I also have the hard top for the rear section that you may install during winter months when not using the convertible top.
I have owned this one for 15 years and have performed a great deal of maintenance.
* Transmission rebuilt within the last 5000 miles including B&M shift kit (stiffens the shifts slightly but will last much longer) Those slushy shifts wear out transmissions faster.
* Radiator and cooling system over haul including duel electric fans and aux electric coolant pump. (Both help greatly with post shutdown cooling of the V12)
* New (factory old stock) European spec (more power) exhaust system installed from the headers all the way to the back including new tips.
* Front and rear suspension overhaul with new springs and Bilstein shocks and new u joints on the half shafts.
* New Brakes front and rear including pads AND Rotors
* New wheels bearings front and rear.
* New Headlights
* New Fuel pump
* Detailed maintenance records available.
* Improved air intakes with K&N Filters (more power & better fuel economy)
One little rust spot behind the rear left wheel. I always intended to get to it just never did. I have stabilized the rust and its not getting any worse.
A few small paint chips and scratches that cant be seen from 6 feet away but pretty normal for a car of this age and mileage
I originally bought the car on Ebay over 15 years ago. :-)