|Left Hand Drive|
17 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 6 April 2021.
Photos of SAJNX2748RC194750
Click slide for larger image. This car has 18 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (6)
Details Photos: Exterior (7)
Detail Photos: Interior (3)
Detail Photos: Engine (1)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2021-04-06 09:09:47 | pauls writes:
Ebay item 4/6/21
Current bid US $1,500, no reserve, 10 bids 2 days left in auction, seller tpgill7181, 135k miles.
Just in time for Spring! Put the top down and cruise. This is a beautiful classic Jaguar and fun to drive around town. Under the hood is a straight 6. I understand it is much easier to work on and maintain than the 12 cylinder. This model year also received much improved rust proofing from the factory. No rust on this car. The MSRP on this car was $70,000 back in 1994.
- Motor and Transmission operate normally
- All glass, mirrors, chrome, and lenses are in good condition with no cracks
- Body is free of rust
- A few small dings and chips in paint that I have pictured. A small dent under the passenger side door that is difficult to see as the car sets low. Paint shines nicely.
- Electric seats work and function as designed
- Great convertible top. This is a thick luxury vehicle vinyl top with NO tears or holes. Some light staining, but the top is in good shape. This is a much better top then your typical rag top car. A much better and more insulated top then my 1992 BMW 325i.
- Top will fold down with a push of a button. It will not cycle through and come back up. It has a manual top switch and I have always raised in manually. This could be an easy fix. I have not had anyone look at it.
- The seats are probably the biggest detractor for this car. They are cracked and torn on the bottom. They are comfortable but may need repaired or a seat covers. I'm fine with how they are but you may not be. The back seat is fine. Some of the wood trim is flaking on the doors and dash.
- Front driver and passenger power windows work fine. One small rear back passenger window works normally the other on the passenger backseat side does not go down. This may be the reason the convertible top does not cycle back up.
- Electric mirrors function as designed.
- The radio is after market and doesn't turn on - It does have the optional jaguar original cd changer based in the trunk.
- Missing one front bumper mounted headlight washer (you can find a replacement on Ebay or the web)
- Paint on top of trunk mounted break light is worn and faded - overall body paint is good and shines nicely.
- Tires are good with original jag rims and spare tire is in good shape in the trunk
- New Battery is 5 months old
- New trunk and hood shocks
- Car was serviced 600 miles ago and received a wheel alignment. Drives straight, no pulling.
- The trunk closes and latches but the key core insert is missing. It operates normally but can't be locked.
That's what I know. This 1994 Jaguar XJS is sold as is. This car gets lots of looks and a "thumbs up" every time a drive it. They don't make them like this anymore! It is a really neat unique looking car. I have enjoyed it.
Condition is "Used". This is not a restored car, little things need attention in the interior. (For instance. There are 6 interior lights in this car. The 4 in the front work, the two in the back seat do not). This car is 26 years old in original condition it is a great British born cruiser. Enjoy It! (Car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the auction at any time)