|Left Hand Drive||Brown|
24 more photos below ↓
Record Creation: Entered on 6 August 2019.
Photos of SAJNX2749SC221847
Click slide for larger image. This car has 25 photos. (Dates are when image was uploaded.)
Exterior Photos (2)
Details Photos: Exterior (15)
Uploaded August 2018:
Detail Photos: Interior (4)
Detail Photos: Engine (3)
Detail Photos: Other (1)
We now require an email address to leave a comment. Your IP will be recorded in an effort to reduce spam. (Report problem posts here.)
2018-08-05 13:03:40 | pauls writes:
Car returns to ebay 8/5/18
Car has a buy it now price of $17,000 for 9 days, seller omobashorunila, 15k miles.
This is an opportunity for you own this well sought after car at affordable price. With just above 15000 original miles on the odometer, excellent mechanical and physical condition requiring VERY minimal work to make it pristine, you cant go wrong with this price. Typical models go for more than double the price I am asking here.
I got this car from a dealer who couldn't get this car started, after he bought it from a car collector out of New York. I was told it had minor flood that was limited to the front carpet area. This was enough to get water into the ECU located just slightly above the floor on the front passenger kick panel. I got the car non-running. Luckily, I had identical model that I got from an auction sitting in my yard. I exchanged the computer and it started right up. Mind you, the dealer had messed with it for more than two weeks. I deduced that since car was so clean, nobody would have thought the brain could be bad. I drove car for a few hundred miles with no issues. Because I intend it as part of my collection, it has been parked ever since, only to start it occasionally.
Although everything works perfectly on this car as they should. Engine runs smooth with occasional minor rough idling, transmission shift excellently, windows go up and down with ease, cruise control and all other buttons work perfectly. This vehicle climbs to top speed in no time, effortlessly. Mind, I only changed all fluid on this vehicle. I didn't change spark plugs or any other thing.
Things You Need To Fix:
1. AC leaks. I refilled it when I got it because t wasn't cooling. It lasted for about two weeks. I guess from parking some seal may have dried out. I have used seal fix for this kind of problem in the past with long lasting success.
2. The roof is not working with the switch buttons. I had to manually put it up or down. The dealer claim it was working when it was with them. So it maybe something as minor as a bad switch or fuse. I never got around to probe further.
3. The lower part of the front seats that moves the seat forward or backward only clicks, but not working. It was working when I got it in 2013. I suspect that moisture in the motor may be making it to seize. All the other directional moves of the seats work perfectly. I have spare seat that I can offer you the motors from if needed, for a fee.
4. Paint look good for being original for the year of this car, but the clear needs to be redone in one or two places flaking in some areas and a little dull in other areas. See pictures.
5. You may need to change the tires. They look like the original tires. I drove them for hundreds of miles with no issues, but if I want to start driving it regularly, I would change them for safety reasons.
6. The headlight washer nozzle on the passenger side is broken, and they are both missing their cover.
2018-08-15 13:48:42 | pauls writes:
Car returns to ebay 8/15/18
Opening bid US $10,000, no reserve, no bids 6 days left in auction, same seller.
2018-08-23 14:08:46 | pauls writes:
Car returns to ebay 8/23/18
Car has a buy it now price of $12,500 for 6 days, same seller.
Previous auction received no bids.
2019-07-07 07:29:29 | pauls writes:
Car returns to ebay 7/7/19
Car has a buy it now price of $17,000 for 6 days, same seller.